Who is T-Gradin?
T-Gradin is a private company with limited liability, registered in Rotterdam at the Chamber of Commerce under number 814396458. T-Gradin resides at Kaasmakersstraat 44, 3194 DJ , Hoogvliet Rotterdam. T-Gradin can be reached by phone (+31108200259) and/or mail (email@example.com).
Processing of Data by T-Gradin
T-Gradin does not collect personally identifying Data from this web site except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. However, we do log your internet protocol (“IP”) address for purposes of administrating or compiling demographic information and of monitoring usage and performance of this web site. We do make use of tracking technology (“Cookies”) to gather such data as browser type and operating system, metrics, geographical location and understanding how visitors use this web site.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can control this through your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to your Data to third parties unless we provide you with advance notice (except for specified matters in this privacy statement). This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, other data (which is not considered Personal Data) may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses (i.e. our number of unique visitors, the average time spent on our website e.g.).
Data analytics and benchmarking
We may use information generated and stored during your use of our services for our legitimate business interests to enable us to give you the best service and/or solutions and the best experience. These purposes include to:
- deliver advertising, marketing (including in-product messaging) or information to you which may be useful to you, based on your use of services;
- carry out research and development to improve our services, products and applications;
- develop and provide new and existing functionality and services (including statistical analysis, benchmarking and forecasting services); and
- provide you with location based services (for example location relevant content) where we collect geo-location data to provide a relevant experience.
Whenever we use your information for our legitimate interests, we will ensure that your information is processed on a pseudonymised basis and displayed at aggregated levels, which will not be linked back to you or to any living individual.
You have the right to object to processing based on our legitimate interests, and if you wish to do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further. If you object, this may affect our ability to provide certain services and/or solutions for your benefit.
Changes to our privacy notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. However we will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Notice. We will always update this Privacy Notice on our website, so please try to read it when you visit the website (the ‘last updated’ reference tells you when we last updated this Privacy Notice).
Security and storage of information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will do our best to protect your personal information but we cannot guarantee the security of your information which is transmitted to our website, applications or services or to other website, applications and services via an internet or similar connection. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of our websites, applications or services please keep this password safe – we will not share this password with anyone.
If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies, Analytics and Traffic Data
Our cookies may be session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users within our websites, applications or services which are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service) or persistent cookies (cookies which enable our websites, applications or services to “remember” who you are and to remember your preferences within our websites, applications or services and which will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service).
How to disable cookies
You may be able to configure your browser or our website, application or service to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website, applications or services. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, see the www.allaboutcookies.org website.
We undertake to take all reasonable steps in order not to allow your Data to be seen by any third parties. We will only disclose your Data to other third parties, if required to do so for legal or for regulatory purposes.
We will store your Data, collected on this website, for a maximum of 12 months.
What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
- You have the right to request T-Gradin for access to and rectification or erasure of personal data.
- You also have the right to request for restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to ‘data portability’, meaning you can request to receive your personal data in a way that makes it possible for another company to import your personal data.
- If we have asked your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any given time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) through their website autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
- Any rights you wish to exercise can be achieved by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask for a proof of your identification.
This Privacy Statement is updated in April 2018.